We are excited to introduce our newest Hero - "Little A". In a world where difference can sometimes be difficult it is amazing to see who it can be absolutely beautiful.
Meet "Little A" who amplifies how difference broadens our minds and invites us to see the beauty in Autism! Realtors Giving Back is committed to showcasing the beauty in the strength and courage autism parents possess by walking this journey with them in support of Little A.
- Autism now affects 1 in 68 children and 1 in 42 boys
- Autism prevalence figures are growing
- Autism is one of the fastest-growing developmental disorders in the U.S.
- Autism costs a family $60,000 a year on average
- Boys are nearly five times more likely than girls to have autism
- There is no medical detection or cure for autism